The Digital Services Program
Modernise your operation like a pro. The Digital Services Program connects you with a highly vetted and experienced service provider in one of three areas — either Business Technology Assessment, Digital Legal Services, or Cybersecurity Audit. This service provider will provide tailored insight to help you get more from your technology investment and meet the digital needs of the modern marketplace. The cost of these services is fully covered by DMI for organisations that apply and are accepted into the program.
Program Participants are paired with a vetted Digital Service Provider who they work with to develop a final report or legal documentation. The costs for all services are paid for directly by the Digital Manitoba Initiative.
Digital Service Providers
This program’s service providers are trusted members of the Manitoba Chambers of Commerce who must complete a robust application process and be onboarded by the Digital Manitoba Initiative team. If your business has expertise in one of our service stream areas, your business can apply to become an authorized DMI Digital Service Provider. Service providers are neutral, third-party companies that give technology-agnostic guidance. With this in mind, technology vendors cannot become service providers for this program.
Service Provider Eligibility Criteria
- Member of the Manitoba Chamber of Commerce
- Be registered and in good standing with the Manitoba Companies Office
- Have a minimum of 5 full-time equivalent employees
- Been operating in Manitoba since April 1, 2021 or earlier
- Provide neutral advice and be technology-agnostic
- Businesses that also serve as technology vendors do not meet the eligibility criteria for becoming a service provider for the program
If you’re interested in learning more about our service providers, or how to become one, please review our Service Provider Program Guide.
This initiative is funded by the Government of Manitoba.